14 days before the due date s

in Wir informieren 23.10.2019 09:38
von xuezhiqian123 • 950 Beiträge

Have you ever noticed that despite the massive number of Realtors in your area Wholesale Carlton Davis Jersey , only a hand full are making a fortune selling real estate? Regardless of who these realtors work for; GMAC, Century 21, REMax, they are extremely successful where others in their office are barely scraping by. What is the secret to their success? First and foremost, it is their approach to marketing themselves and their customers.

So what techniques do they use to attract listings? Well Wholesale Vita Vea Jersey , while the rest of us are placing door hangers and mailing out notepads, these super sales people have perfected marketing techniques that attract motivated buyers and sellers, and motivate them to take action. An example of one of the strategies that the best seller in my city uses is as follows:

1) Specialize: Despite the policy of never turning down a listing or qualified candidate, focus on specializing on the type of property that will best suit your performance goals. For the person in my area, single family attached homes provide the greatest return on investment and are turning over the fastest. This is where she is really making her money.

2) Geographic Specialization: When a person decides to sell hisher house Wholesale Noah Spence Jersey , they will find a realtor either through referral, recognition of a local representative, or through the yellowwhite pages and internet. By focusing your promotional efforts on a specific geography, you can increase your market presence so that you are the first phone call if a target client decides to sell their property, as well as first on the list if they ask a neighbor for referral. In addition Wholesale Kendell Beckwith Jersey , if you specialize in a specific area, people will recognize your name and be more inclined to trust you with their listing and to negotiate their deal.

3) Grow and harvest your area of geographic specialization: Focus your marketing message on the area of geographic specialization that you have chosen. If your area has a high rate of property turnover, then you will do very well. The most successful realtor in my area papers my door with her picture every Monday afternoon. In addition, she includes a list of properties in my neighborhood that are listed or for sale. Looking at the sales price of other properties is a good motivator for me to list my own home and take advantage of the capital gains.

4) Create a continual presence: Once you have chosen the type of property to specialize in, and the neighborhoods to cultivate listings Wholesale Ali Marpet Jersey , begin promoting. As a marketing manager, I am a big fan of postcards that are sent to target clients on a weekly basis. Generally, it will take about fifteen pieces of promotion before a client will remember your name, but when they decide to list, you will be the first phone call.

The overall goal is to attract as many viable listings as possible. Regardless of who eventually buys the property Wholesale Donovan Smith Jersey , as the listing agent, you get to take advantage of the commission. By focusing your time on marketing yourself to your most promising targets, you will save time and increase your listings substantially.

About The Author

Barrett Niehus is a Marketing Manager for IP Ware Residential Real Estate Investment Software for Realtors and real estate investors. >7 FAQs When You Apply for a Credit Card
Posted by nick_niesen on October 29th, 2010

There are so many credit cards out there to choose from that deciding which one to get can feel really daunting. What makes one offer better than the hundreds of others you?ve seen? Here are top 7 FAQs to finding the right credit card:

1. Are You a Student?

If you are, then you?ll be better off with a student card. Your application is likely to get accepted without problems. It would be best to contact the bank where you have your student account before you do anything else.

2. Are You Transferring a balance from another credit card?

If you are Wholesale Vernon Hargreaves III Jersey , then you need to be looking for a card with a low APR on balance transfers. APR is the acronym for Annual Percentage Rate. APR is the cost of credit, expressed as a yearly interest rate. However, do be careful of credit card offers that promise 0% introductory rates for say 6 to 9 months. There may be a catch somewhere!

3. Do You intend to Make New and Large Purchases?

If so, then pay more attention to the APR for purchases, which is usually entirely different to the one for balance transfers. You should also look at what kind of grace period different cards offer Wholesale Chris Godwin Jersey , so you don?t end up paying interest on your purchases straight away.

Also called a "grace period," a free period lets you avoid finance charges for a specified time before you are required to start paying your balance. Without a free period, the card issuer may impose a finance charge from the date you use your card or from the date each transaction is posted to your account. If your card includes a free period, the issuer mails your bill at least 14 days before the due date so you'll have enough time to pay.

4. Do You Pay Off Your Balance In Full Every Month?

If you have a lot of money or you only keep a credit card for emergencies, then you might just pay it all off each time you get the bill. If you do [url=http://www.cheapje

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20261 Themen und 542665 Beiträge.