decisive and say exactly what yo

in Wir informieren 29.10.2019 07:35
von xuezhiqian123 • 950 Beiträge

Posted Dec 5 2010 by Cameron Hawkins in Marketing with 0 Comments

For those of you who have to deal with a creative team on a daily basis or for those who have need of dealing with a creative team in the near or distant future Authentic Phillip Lindsay Jersey , getting your idea to the creative team and getting the finished product back from said team the way you want it, and in the shortest amount of time can sometimes be quite a headache. There are barriers such as miscommunication, lack of explanation Authentic Joe Flacco Jersey , and just plain conflicts of vision, that both you and the creative team must work around. I myself have been on both ends of the spectrum and have gleaned some very useful tips on how to get exactly what you want out of your creative team in the most efficient manner.

1. Draw a picture

This may seem very elementary and quite frankly kind of stupid, however I have found that many creatives are visual people. That too may seem like it should go without saying Authentic Von Miller Jersey , however it perplexes me when I see someone simply try to explain in words how they want something designed or the way they want something to look. I know the whole reason your hiring these people is so they can do the drawingdesigningcreating, however as the saying goes, time is money. Doing something as simple as drawing a rough sketch of what you want can greatly decrease the time gap from start to finish of a project. You don't have to be a Picasso or a Stan Lee to do the sketch. Just a little something visual can spark the creative juices of the team that will make the difference between a one month completion date and a two week completion date.

2. Share your inspiration

Usually when you have a project come up that you feel needs to be implemented Authentic John Elway Jersey , there is some kind of inspiration that triggered that need in your head. Maybe you saw an interesting billboard on your way to work from a competitor company, or maybe it was a website you visited that made you think "Hey we should do that"! Whatever it was, that piece of material was obviously of high enough quality to catch your attention and spark your interest. Share that inspiration with your creative team. Don't leave them in the dark about what brought on this project. When you show them your inspiration Dre'Mont Jones Jersey , they can look at the same thing and see what about it caught your attention that needs to be implemented in your project. Once again, this could considerably cut down on the time your project sits in the "shop".

3. Find something similar to compare it to

This goes along with the previous type. If nothing you can remembered actually brought on your inspiration for the project, find something similar to what you are looking for. This could play a big part in getting the "feel" of your project right the first (maybe second) time. When one person says they want something to feel urban Drew Lock Jersey , for example, that could mean many things to many different people. Finding a piece that has the specific urban feel can get rid of any questions or misinterpretations the creative team may have.

4. Be decisive and say exactly what you want

I have been a part of projects where the client has something very specific in mind, but in an effort to be nice (which is very appreciated) Dalton Risner Jersey , they do not express their wants or disapprove any of the drafts brought to them. This does not help either party. The client walks away disappointed and the creative team loses your future business and perhaps the business of those you tell about your experience, all because there was not ample communication of the wants of the client. You should always be personable and amiable with your team, b

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20261 Themen und 542665 Beiträge.