ysis of competitive la

in So alt sind wir 30.12.2019 06:12
von xuezhiqian123 • 950 Beiträge

I have now had four books published and this is my story.

I had never actually planned to write a book but I had been trading stock markets for many years and in 1998 was approached by the Financial Times Pitman Publishing Company to write a book about my methods. This book went on to be a best seller!

In my naivety I thought this was my ticket to writing glory and I thought I would have no problem when it came to my next book. How wrong I was. It was the same turgid round of letters to agents and publishers followed by a rash of rejection slips ? how the mighty are fallen!!

This is when I realised an important truth. There are two solid reasons why it is much better to self-publish:

chances of finding an agent or a publisher are slim. Unless you are a Z class celebrity in which case you should have no problem!

importantly you make more money when you self-publish.

Here are the three stages I went through: book was commissioned by established publishers and they sold 5000 copies ? I got ?5000 (around $8500).

2.I teamed up with a web site designer and internet marketing man and we sold 5000 copies ? I got ?20 Cheap Damien Harris Jersey ,000 (around $34,000) ? a big difference!

3.I now do the web design and marketing myself ? now I get 100%!

Let me put this in perspective. The established publishers sold 5000 copies but I did a fair bit of that selling ? at one speech I gave we sold 100 copies in the post-speech book signing session ? that 15 minute session, which I guess was my 15 minutes of fame, accounted for 2% of their total sales!

In terms of revenue I now get the same from selling 400 books as I used to get from the publishers selling 5000!

Ultimately it all comes down to sales. You have to do the sums to work out which method is going to be the best for you. But having done this you may find you have little choice. You may be completely unable to find an established agent or publisher and you may also have difficulty interesting any web designers and internet marketers in becoming involved in your project other than on a fee paying basis ? and that could cost a fortune.

From here on in I am going to assume that you have decided to enter the publishing business. Your first decision is whether to go with a hard copy of your book or whether to stick with an e-book ? by which I mean a book which is sold in electronic form. E-books are cheaper and sell well ? my first book is called THE WAY TO TRADE and we have sold more in e-book form than in hard copy form. If you want to see the web site simply enter THE WAY TO TRADE in the Google search engine.

In fact that book is the biggest selling trading e-book in the history of ! Of course you may never have heard of but it is the biggest seller of e-books in the US and thereby the world. It would pay you to visit the site and check out some of the titles. It should give you ideas of the competition you face Cheap Chase Winovich Jersey , what to write about and, most importantly, how to sell your book.

Perhaps you don't know how to build your website or how to market it. Don't worry I plan to follow up this short article with further articles on those subjects and also talk more about hard copy books.

Electric Muscle Stimulators Sales Market Insights by Size, Status and Forecast聽2018-2025

by Johnathan1248 · June 1 Cheap Joejuan Williams Jersey , 2018

The latest industry research report on Electric Muscle Stimulators Sales by MRC provides a thorough analysis of the global Electric Muscle Stimulators Sales market. The report scrutinizes the market by different segments including regions, applications, competitive landscape, etc. over the predicted time frame. This report provides 360 Degree perspective of the Electric Muscle Stimulators Sales industry with an all-inclusive discussion of definitions Cheap N'Keal Harry Jersey , classifications, and market players in the industry chain structure. It features qualitative and quantitative analysis of the industry taking into consideration the significant development factors, competition in the market, and important reasons impacting the market growth.

The research report focuses on the analysis of its major geographies Wholesale New England Patriots Jerseys , and different segments. This all-inclusive study discusses the current market development and trends, important factors driving market growth like drivers, restraints, market projections Wholesale Patriots Jerseys , and market structure for each region and its sub-segments. It also provides glimpses on the recent technological advancements in the market along with detailed profiles of key industry players. The report also includes an analysis of the micro and macro aspects noteworthy for the present active and the new entities apart from the study of the value chain.

Get Sample Pages of the report at

Key Topics Covered in the Report:
fluencing the market scenarios and analysis of market drivers, barriers, and their impact on the market growth

ysis of competitive landscape and assessments on a regional scale with company profiles of leading market players, finance metrics Wholesale Duke Dawson Jersey , product offerings and key business strategies and growth
. Carson Wentz Jersey Calvin Ridley Jersey Authentic Baker Mayfield Jersey Authentic Antonio Brown Jersey Alvin Kamara Youth Jersey A.J. Bouye Kids Jersey Adrian Peterson Kids Jersey Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Kids Nike NBA Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20261 Themen und 542665 Beiträge.