In olden times, a pocket watch was a

in So alt sind wir 04.01.2020 02:28
von xuezhiqian123 • 950 Beiträge

Karbonn K1010 with anti theft technology
Posted On : Dec-15-2011 | seen (83) times | Article Word Count : 413 |

karbonn K1010 comes with features like Dual Sim Dual Standby David Johnson Cardinals Jersey ,7.1 cms Bright Screen with Haptic Touch,GPRSWAPMMS,Blue Tooth A2DP David Johnson Kids Jersey ,Audio Player For those who are looking for a dual SIM mobile that has enough advanced features, then your search is over, as Karbonn has now come out with Karbonn K1010 that has a touch screen and a 2.8 inch display screen with haptic touch and a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The dimensions are 107.2 x 56.1 x 11.8 mm and the weight is only 85 grams David Johnson Youth Jersey , which makes it lightweight and compact so that you can carry it anywhere. However, the exciting features it the anti theft technology that makes you roam freely without worrying about losing the mobile.

The Karbonn mobile price list is well set and suits all types of budget. In fact it is a very inexpensive phone that has the advanced features that are mostly seen in high-end phones. The mobile comes with 1.3 mega pixel camera and gives you decent pictures that can be stored in the mobile as well. Even the video recording is awesome that gives excellent and bright recordings of all the events that you would like to cherish. The internal memory in-built is 300KB that can be expandable up to 8GB via the external card slot. User can stay with family and friends with the various social networking sites that are integrated in the mobile. It is Java enabled and has internet connectivity features like the GPRS, EDGE David Johnson Womens Jersey , PC sync, Bluetooth and the WAP browser. The supporting network band is a dual band GSM EDGE GPRS and is a GSM dual standby single working device. The sound quality is good and gives you decent music features and supports audio formats like MP3, Midi Authentic David Johnson Jersey , WAV and AMR.

The Karbonn K1010 price in India is Rs. 3,200 approximately, which is great for those on low budget. The mobile comes with a powerful battery of 1050 mAh and gives a talk time of up to 4 hours and a standby time of 4 hours. The mobile also has a Snaptu and embedded games for entertainment on the go. The handset is available in two colors of black and white David Johnson Jersey , which are very elegant and good looking too. The mobile comes in two languages of Hindi and English.

The other features are the conference call, GSM+GSM, hands FreeHandset, yes call feature and speed dialing. This slim multimedia mobile comes with many other features that are great for daily use and also useful. At this price, it is indeed a good buy.

A is for Anti-Virus: she got it from my Uncle.

B is for Backup: always look in your rear view mirror first.

C is for Caddy: part of computer that holds a coffee cup.

D is for Defrag: a popular dance in the 1920's.

E is for Email: post office talk for express mail.

F is for Folder: before I pack a dress, I fold er.

G is for Game Port: cruise ships dock there to play.

H is for Hard Drive: going from Toronto to Florida by car.

I is for Internet: a basketball has to get inter net to score.

J is for JPEG: similar to a square peg in a round hole.

K is for Keyboard: I hang my keys here so I don't lose them.

L is for Laser Printer: placed on eye during laser surgery.

M is for Memory: deteriorates unless I use it.

N is for Newbie: a recent addition to the hive.

O is for Online: a covered row when playing Bingo.

P is for Program: usually handed out at beginning of a show.

Q is for Quit: don't ever!

R is for Ram: a male sheep.

S is for Software: the best clothes to buy.

T is for Traffic: always heaviest at rush hour.

U is for URL: short for You Are Loved.

V is for Virus: the reason we get vaccinations.

W is for WYSIWYG: a sissy wearing a toupee.

X is for X-Axis: dig for treasure here#7# but not with an axe.

Y is for Yahoo: often yelled after a win.

Z is for Zipped file: another name for zippered briefcase.

In olden times, a pocket watch was a style statement for the well dressed people. During that period#9# they were especially designed to match the style and sophistication of the person who used it. A pocket watch was normally created using gold or some other valuable metal and included a chain. This chain is fastened to the suit of the perso. Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Youth MLB Jerseys Cheap Authentic NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online Wholesale NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap College Hockey Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20261 Themen und 542665 Beiträge.