telling anyone

in So alt sind wir 14.10.2020 03:49
von cfkniferabbit • 2 Beiträge

Temporarily have no the place buyer court tools and implements, sought a few newspaper to spread to go to bed on the floor.Wood floor after cleaning up clean clean such as new, to his person who doesn't pay attention to, be beat to roll in the top all all right.
Look up at a ceiling to think worry, suddenly intrude into to one person.
"Cui government, what do you come to do?The noon coffee break rushes a teacher dormitory to have what matter?"
Two years two classes of leader of class Cui government, this year is 17 years old, the shape Gao Tiao , outlooking is handsome and talented, the father is an ayuntamiento councilman, the mother is that the nurse of Yugoslavia hospital is long, family condition good, the person is also intelligent, once took civilization while studying in primary school student the special prize is still the main member of team of basketball in the school brigade.Liao learns soldier's flash across his file and has question:"Is he how to elect as leader of class?"
"Is old, teacher!"The Cui government seems just after 5,000 meters long-distance run, handed frame in the door pant noisily say:"That, that smoke doesn't want to take out!My naughty younger brother thought when I put in the home is to the old daddy, pull a prank at in filled firecrackers.Good heavens, be not, teacher, your mouth ……"
Liao learned a soldier to just eat satisfied spicy dog meat earthenware pot, don't wipe clean lips, as if drop blood sort of gorgeous and red.Cui government one face Zhang Huang:"Teacher, you are all right?"
Liao learns a soldier in distress situation, really doing not know should believe how he still keeps doing.If he is to really have no intention of, that acting skill too terrible.Old Liao rather chooses that the human nature is originally kind:"I, I am all right, this, Cui classmate you still hurriedly return to a lunch break, still need to have a class in the afternoon."
The Cui government again means thousand times apology and gets Liao to learn a soldier to say not to mind to just leave behind again and again.
Slept nap, get to office at 2:00, the life of regulation makes him feeling substantial.First section 2 lessons all have no their oneself, this form masters what matter, the key is a class will tally up lesson how the top should say just good.Is always all soft inclined to depend on the chair, hold old-world of the class will record to keep seeing.Being these classes of will record empty and matchless, having no the contents can talk and occupy to go toward to say in advantage as far as possible, there is problem then avoiding big small, Yan book sighed tone to say:"This predecessor of mine, if give mayor be the secretary write a report, definitely competence."
Liao learned a soldier to finally see teach to grind a minister temple snow Lin in the afternoon.This is one 50-year-old woman with serious look, the shape is very high, the hair dish gets meticulous, wear to burn very tidy western dress set skirt, from thin place living manner that can see her is extremely careful.
Teaching what to grind a management is all teaching works, so in addition to grade director, temple snow Lin is his biggest leadership.
The temple minister turned 1 turn in the office, each arrive of place, the teachers all stop to start a work salute to say:"The minister is good in the afternoon."
Liao learns soldier's canthus and discovers atmosphere of different, dark Cun:"Who is this old woman ?Well big officer Wei."
The temple minister passes by him and sees the still just carefree smoking of this person reading and then saying:"Who is this person ?Is newly arrived?"
Grade two director's remaining settles the building fart Dian fart Dian to run to come over to say:"Temple minister, he is Liao who came to check in just yesterday to learn teacher Bing, two classes of form masters for two years.The data has already sent to your office."Secretly pulled to pull Liao to learn a soldier:"Is quick to stand up, this is the temple minister."
"Minister good!"Liao learns a troops and horses top the station rise, Ju 90 degree big Gong:"I am two classes of two years form master Liaos to learn a soldier, please take care of much and more!"
Temple snow Lin color slightly Ji:"Teacher Liao, two years 2 classes pleased."
"Shine in glory in the minister shining glory yes under, our teaching to grind a department will definitely always go toward before keeping, I will also try very hard to raise oneself accomplishment, so that I can follow a ministerial step."
Temple snow Lin tiny Han head, no longer manage him, without telling anyone walk.
Remaining settled building to secretly loosen tone:"I also think some overbearing pride of head quarter: young man, unexpectatively little Liao incredibly can overcome these weakness, although the words say have a little exaggeration, however starting point always like is okay."
Dawdled for two hours, occasionally run into a colleague who have no the lesson, he also occasionally the dozen voice receive, pull some leather and draw near many distances.Remaining settles building to still whisper a way:"Usually Chiu is big strange to come to turn here every day, ever since that time little Liao start going to work and have already could not seen his shadow of human figure, true strange."
Liao learns a soldier sneer in heart:"Make Yin recruit to make me to die a class, he still has kind to provoke me, that just true call unorthodox."
Come to section 3 lesson, Liao learned a soldier to walk into classroom.The business Cui government of the cigarette has already made a special trip to apologize, ignore sincerely still pretend, pursuing again can seem to be his/her own capacity for generosity narrowness, as for the back was stuck tortoise, the persons didn't notice more at that time, temporarily could not check to really be fierce to, have to stay to treat to slowly probe in the days to come who the painting drawing approach this kind of style most .
His deciding in the class will tally up lesson the top temporarily don't lift these two scandals, in short oneselfs much and carefully guard against, hereafter will gradually eradicate completely.
Don't know on the blackboard is who write a dozen oil poem:"In spring not is study sky, the summer is at the right moment scorching sleep.The autumn has a mosquito to have snow for winter and rather goes home New Year's Day."Is very obvious, writing this poem intentionally challenges himself/herself.Old Liao again feels the dignity be trampled, on the whole his in the mind is shouting:"Generosity of spirit have to have generosity of spirit!Don't hold the same kind of view with child."Always the noodles doesn't change a color and touch the chin praising several voices:"Who write of, write very goodly, the record of writing work is whole, the language sentence is fluent, also take to order sarcastic, a mood of helpless bookman in image location.However very pitiful isn't a literature to appreciate a Jian meeting today, we beginning class meeting."Stretch hand beat oil poem to wipe off.
"Cui government, you are a leader of class, the persons all arrived together?"
The Cui government sees a few empties to say:"Clock Bai, Chen Zhi Hui, receive soldier and Mu to permit blue fall, seven people in Chen Wei, Li Yan and Li Yu didn't, just the summer however had urgent matter to go home on leave in advance, this was his to ask for leave."

https://rabbitfantasy.com ,Damascus Kitchen Knives,Damascus Chef Knives,Kitchen Knife Set,Survival Knives,Folding Knife
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20261 Themen und 542665 Beiträge.