your work

in So alt sind wir 14.10.2020 03:52
von cfkniferabbit • 2 Beiträge

Newly arrivedly should too late purchase a furniture.We next week break his pileup, see him having what reaction." The tiger finish saying to stir a telephone:"The panda is quiet, you always at follow teacher Liao, did he return to?, That you said his car is what brand what style.H'm?There is no registration number, green light car?Have never heard the car of green light this brand, did you see wrong?What, green light card motor car?"
Round one regiment the company has great capacity 67 people of matter in every aspect and mutually Qu, suddenly and suddenly and violently smile:" Ha ha ha ……meet a completely pauper, this age and does someone ride electric power car?"
The tiger hands falsely press, live laughter, way:"Original plan cancel, Cui government, you make a phone call to notify clock Bai they, visit from tonight to aquatic park night, conveniently the company measures amount of company.Shell Xiao Dan, he just not is say that his passion gets to the Internet?You think a way set his MSN number."
Liao learns soldier Hun however doesn't feel the target that oneself become many students and ride bike to go home all the way.Today is Friday, connecting down can take a rest for two days, be really too like, only think that the nerves will relax down.
Close to in 6:00 a car to flow Feng to hug, fee the very big effort just drill into Ao water an alley.Entrance to alley an old-age women who wears blue soil cloth pick a load of tomato to shake to sway a ground of dodge vehicle, this old woman person regularly sells tomato in the Vinaceous Rosefinch street, her tomato the head is big, flavor foot, cheap, is really welcomed by everyone, Liao learns a soldier to looking at her familiar looking, hello way:" Old woman, beware of a point, the car is many, in advanced lane son come."
Old woman person full head hot sweat, the lips of crone show a smiling face, "I want to rush through the east bridge market, go to night have never got to sell."
Liao learns a soldier to may arrive Ao water apartment down stairs, the brake voice that hears a burst of sting breaking an ear drum, turn head to see go, the old woman person of entrance to alley pours by the side of the car wheel, the elbow, face wipes an a way blood scar, the knee of soil blue cloth trousers also pares off a big of son.Two basket tomatoes spreads 1 ground, is become mud by the car wheel Nian, spreads to open a way fresh and red pulp, the bamboo basket rolls a very far place.
Nearby still stop a red Porche at the old woman person 911 cars, the tailpipe is emitting smoke.Being together long on the cement ground is long of the car wheel pare off to wipe a black scar and show vehicle is suddenly turn into lane son from the main trunk highway, leave the old woman person's body not to arrive 10 cms.
The Ao water an alley residents are few, the stranger is less, join a crowd for fun of only 23 people.
"Feed, didn't get hurt?"Porche 911 front row right man's head that stretch out to wear sunglasses.
The old woman person is vacant to mismanage ground to shake, the difficulties moves body and picks up tomato, mumbling way:"So fresh tomato, very pitiful."Almost and nowise realize chafing of face of oneself's hand.
"Since didn't harm good, this money compensates yours."That man flings out a 100 dollars face value banknotes of red Tong Tong, to the humality in the car:"Leave, this money to her very more.How much can selling to break tomato have?"Of the driver that person orders, beats fire and launches a car.
Bang ground one Be huge to ring, one handle large fire fight ax from up go to next split in the Porche of before the car window, the glass residue is dispersed to splash, front the window form the big crack of a spider net, the axe almost touches steer device.The car wife point voice exclaims and turned off all of a sudden.
"I count three, all roll down for me!"Liao learns soldier's feet to take to cover before car, makes an effort to draw out fire fight ax and says to person in the car.It is just proper him to turn head to hope to see knock down situation and immediately dismantle the fire fight ax of the apartment first floor to rush through to come over.
Can see an inside a driver the girl who sit noodles such as the soil color through the broken car window, flank a wear the western dress eye wears sunglasses of man.
The sunglasses male shakes to get off a window Nu way:"Feed, isn't you sick?I this car but Porche 911, 1,000,000 many, can you compensate?"
"A!"Liao learns a soldier and is an axe to cut bottom, cover to sink into a big cave pit before the car, enamel leather at 1.1:00 to outside play.
The sunglasses male explodes with rage and scolds while coming out car, "whether you seek dead?The letter doesn't believe me to make you compensate become bankrupt!"Return a feet to crush flat under foot a tomato.
"Two!"The one more axe splits to fall, before the car cover already as being bombed by the guided missile.
Driver the surprised foolish woman finally return to absolute being and step out of the car to say:"Feed, do you want to do what?You exactly speak is the reasonable not?I can be reporting to the police!"She also wears an extra large size sunglasses and hides half piece face, however the face still can see her from another half piece fine and beautiful.
"Human life pass sky, did you walk so?In case that the old woman has after going home a rheumatism has a headache the dim in vision nerve paralyze of, seek who say?"
"This old woman all said to be free by himself/herself, you were fierce what fierce?Say, compensate how much?"The girl took out purse to order ten red banknoteses:"Is being 1,000 pieces of enough not enough?"
That old woman person the Wei Wei however station rise and in fearly say:"Child, I am all right, I am really free, you make them leave, I this basket tomato is most 1210 pieces.Alas!, and then trample bad I am a tomato."She keeps reading Dao, solitary the figure in the autumnal winds seem to be very helpless.
Liao learns a soldier to shake, "I don't want your penny money, needs you to the old woman compensate gift apology."
The girl sneers at to say:"Hey meets to pack a bedlamite blackmail of.You and this old woman conspire well, wait my car on arriving to intentionally crawl through, make a pretense of to get hurt, cooperate a blackmail, think that I can not see clearly?"
The sunglasses male says:"Young lady, you return to car in go, I to deal with him."
Girl's way:"Not, I report to the police right away and see him escaping where."Took out a telephone to press several piece words, put an ear.Liao's learning a soldier is already a slap to jilt a hand in the past, choiceness of the cellular phone connected crystal brightly mourned to fall to jewel to once row half empty, fall in several rices and open outside.That girl's sunglasses are slanting in the part, the face leaves gorgeous and red five fingers to print.
In her eye socket Xu full tears, fondle face to call:"You!You dare to beat me!"
The sunglasses male obviously once is subjected to training, not only high big tall and big in stature, and the artistic skill is nimble, hurtle to come over wild diagram system Liao to learn a soldier.But Liao learns a soldier somehow in the north city underworld disturbances dozen and rolled quite a few for year, it is matchless to do experience abundant, one axe beats to the male of sunglasses horizontal hit to fall.
The sunglasses male favour begins arm to protect a face, axe even bluntness of on carrying to knock in his wrist, only a frailty that hears Luo ring, the wrist bone unexpectedly broke from it.The sunglasses male loudly bellows, the acute pain in a twinkling ties up to round him, and a words all don't know how to say it.
The girl turns pale, starts feeling frightened and retreats a few soft-voiced ways:"Do not you want money?I give you 10,000?"
The person who rounds a view has several Liaos with old understanding behavior and all feels solution spirit, you a talk my 1:"Bump that old woman so pitiful, be compensate 100,000 all not and excessively."
"Your mama shameless woman!"Liao learns a soldier more and more very furious, denounce openly:"I make you apologize for old woman quickly, your money has no who rare rare, give away me don't .Mama of, the personal character is thus lowly, incredibly dare also play with me horizontal, Lao Tze tells you, the Earth ozone layer hole be because you break wind just causable."
The girl sees his evil spirit bad very and talk particularly vulgar and mean, the drop of tear turns around in the eye socket and says:"Do you want 100,000?"
"I want your fart eye!Is quick to apologize for old woman, money I none of pence want."
The girl has never been scolded words like this, abashed and angered, is forced by his vehemence, hesitate a burst of, that records box on the ear still irritablely on the face painful, finally walk over to say to the old women:"Execuse me, is that I Be getting wronger, I drive not good, please forgive me."
The old woman person lived a lifetime and once was subjected to numerous injustices and had never listenned to so formal apology as well, was rattled while ascending and repeatedly put a hand way:"Not, need not, you leave."
Girl and sunglasses the male receive message of reply, immediately the head don't turn round into a car as well, a smoke walked.
Is public to all feel sorry for ground to say, "early know to make them leave 100,000 pieces to be getting better."
"Pei, you all die, that became to blackmail, my maying be done was walking keep, don't do that ungrateful act."Liao learns a soldier the anti- rise fire fight ax to walk to return to Ao water apartment and ate bowl noodles, down stairs whistle your work, stretch forward a dynasty window to outside hope bottom, see the entrance to alley stop a whistle gleams of police car, a few polices are interrogating stranger, often point at road the top falls in pieces of tomato.

https://rabbitfantasy.com ,Damascus Kitchen Knives,Damascus Chef Knives,Kitchen Knife Set,Survival Knives,Folding Knife
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20261 Themen und 542665 Beiträge.